Blood & Blood Component
Advantages of blood donation
Blood Donation Process
Register As Donor
Blood Donation Eligibility
WHO CAN DONATE BLOOD ?
At the time of donation, blood donors must
1. Be in good mental & physical health.
2. Be between 18 to 65 years of age
3. Weigh at least 45 Kg with hemoglobin more than 12.5 gm%.
4. Have interval of 3 months for males and 4 months for females.
5. Not be fasting.
6. Have normal blood pressure
You are unable to donate blood if you have
1. Cold or flu.
2. Received Tetanus toxoid within 14 days.
3. Malaria within 3 months.
4. Undergone major surgery or blood transfusion within a year.
5. Tattoo done within a year.
6. Typhoid within a year.
7. Received antirabies vaccine due to animal bite within a year.
10.Female donors: During menstrual period, lactating mother.
11.Heart Disease, asthma.